LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Phone Faces

Here are some cute boys on my phone. I will describe here since I can't figure out how to put it under each picture. Bradley has a new barracuda shirt he loves. He went to school and wore a jacket over it because he said he wanted to unzip it and surprise sophia and Miss Nina. He actually told them it was a parauna. He got confused. If only he could read his shirt. Another notable pic is Gavin at B's soccer game tonight sporting his big brothers number to show his support. He loves cheering him on. Then there is Gavin laying on the stairs. Another new thing has been doing lately. I can't get enough of these boys! They are my joy!

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

Which blogging app are you using? I can't figure out how to insert the pictures where I want them either.